THE WORST FEELING EVER IS WHEN YOURE SO ENTHUSIASTIC TELLING SOMEONE SOMETHING AND YOU CAN JUST PHYSICALLY FEEL THEM NOT CARING AT ALL SO YOU TRY HARDER BUT YOU JUST CANNOT GRASP THEIR ATTENTION SO YOU SLOWLY FADE OUT AND LET THEM GO BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY DO AND YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO TELL THEM SOMETHING YOU’RE HAPPY ABOUT
The truth is, I pretend to be a cynic, but I am really a dreamer who is terrified of wanting something she may never get.
I assume everyone hates me until proven otherwise and even then it moves to dislike instead of hate.
I think I’m going to be using this photo as my blog sidebar icon for a while because I don’t even know what I was doing here and it cracks me up that I somehow managed to end up looking like the reject photo of Maroon 5’s “Hands All Over” album.
*sleigh bells jingle ominously in the distance*
◤ long “about you” ◢
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? Things could be better, but things could be a hell of a lot worse.
2. Do you drink enough water? Never.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? I’ve actually never eaten at BK in the whole of my life.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Mountains, omg. It’s a dream of mine to own a cabin in the mountains.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? Full of anxiety and dread. It usually wears off by the time I have breakfast.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? Taken on a date.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? A few months ago, I think. I haven’t had many opportunities for heels lately.
8. Vodka or wine? Wine. Vodka makes me topple over (as Renee would know, lol)
9. How often do you cry? Every few weeks or so.
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? I don’t think it counts as a crush anymore when you want said teacher to take you right in the middle of class.
11. Can you wire a plug? Most likely not.
12. Do you wear socks to bed? Rarely. I’m more comfortable with bare feet in general.
13. What is currently bugging you? Confusing relationships, the possibility that my mother has cancer, not graduating cum laude, finding a full time job, reaching my full potential, never learning to tolerate myself.
14. Where were you when you got your first period? I had just come home from lunch and I just instinctually knew. It was the weirdest thing. I was about 13 I think.
15. Can you change a car tire? I’ve never tried, but I think I could.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? Um…….
17. Do you sleep naked? No comment.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? Pfft…I’ve never been to a ~music gig. I’m a snob, I go to shows and concerts.
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow? No.
20. Favourite Disney princess? Princess Aurora. Say what you want, I love her.
21. Favourite city? St. Paul, probably. Such a beautiful place and so much to see.
22. Can you drive? My license says so, my driving skills speak otherwise.
23. Cigarettes or alcohol? Alcohol.
24. Exercise or healthy eating? Both, though I tend to do the former more.
25. Favourite and least favourite accents? Favorite accent is probably French. Please get inside me. Least favorite is a fake Irish accent (think Little Nellie Kelly)
26. What are you looking forward to? Graduation, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, getting a place of my own
27. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? Like twice. I hate it.
28. Are you more attracted to men or women? Men.
29. Do you like 1980s fashion? I do, actually.
◤ my tumblr summed up in 6 questions ◢
top 4 fandoms you’ll see:
- Old Hollywood
- Jugenea (tiny fandom but still)
- Electro Swing (is that a fandom?)
- The Golden Girls and Supernatural, sometimes? lol Idek. I don’t really ~fit in~ in fandoms.
top 2 celebrities you’ll see:
- Gene Kelly
- Judy Garland
top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Rambling, random texts post of me chuntering on about life
- My doodles and fanart/attempts at photography
- Nature, vintage, and travel photographs
do I make graphics?: Yup.
my ask box is: An archive of messages I haven’t gotten around to answering, and some super sweet, lovely, and inspirational ones I can’t justify in deleting.
buy me records and tell me i’m okay looking
in my head:
constructs witty and insightful answers to interview questions for when I'm famous
ordering at a restaurant:
please I the soup want
Anonymous sent: Im also camera shy so I know what your saying, not even a selfie though? :)
Oh, all riiiiiiiiiight… I’ll give you a selfie.
^ C’est moi.
does anyone else feel like they have good and bad face days? like some days i’ll look in the mirror and be like ‘yes my face is kind of attractive’ and then others i’m like ‘did i get hit in the face with a frying pan or something’
dont call me oversensitive or ill start crying